Features and Benefits:
- Features a square shoulder fulcrum pin of cold-formed heat-treated steel, which prevents pin rotation that can cause hole elongation and premature tool failure
- Other quality features include: precision die-cast, high-strength aluminum alloy body, drop forged carbon steel upper handle
- Thick cushion-molded vinyl grips for comfort
- Sets up to 3/16″ steel rivets and comes with four mounted nosepieces (3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″” and 3/16″)
- The largest selling hand rivet tool in the country
Marson’s popular HP-2 hand riveter.”.